Now you can find business savings someplace you probably wouldn’t expect — your on-premise laundry. Just switch to the Tide Professional Coldwater System for soft, white linens and bottom-line savings up to $6,300*.
Tide Professional Coldwater is more than a laundry detergent. It’s a whole new system of clean — with four products formulated to work together for a dependable clean with less water and colder temperatures.**
The system includes Tide Professional Coldwater detergent, Downy Professional fabric softener, Clorox bleach and Tide Professional Whiteness Enhancer. The pH-neutral formula keeps linen fibers stronger, longer and boasts a whiteness enhancer that keeps linens white, bright and looking like new, helping reduce linen replacement costs by up to 32 per cent.†
The Cold, Hard Facts About Tide Coldwater Washing
When you switch to the Tide Professional Coldwater System from the standard hot system, you can reduce the energy used to heat water in your washing machines by up to 75 per cent and the water used in your machines by up to 40 per cent.††
Our advanced formula uses more enzymes designed for lower wash temperatures to help break down stains in colder water. Our innovative wash process reduces the number of fills and amount of water used per wash. In fact, you can fill 20 average-sized pools a year with the water you save. †††
Simplicity and Service
The Tide Professional Coldwater System is simple to use and switching is easy, too:
• Trouble-free professional installation
• Dedicated local service consultant measured on responsiveness, quality, compliance and customer satisfaction
• Automatic product portioning helps avoid mistakes — no overdosing or product contact
• Colour coding and lock-and-key connectors make refilling simple
To learn more, please call 1-888-474-7765.
* Annual savings based on switching from a standard alkaline system to the Tide Professional Coldwater System. Assume Canadian national average water and gas costs according to Canada West Foundation Water, Water Use & Water Pricing Around the World report (figure 8), September 2011 and the National Energy Board of Canada Short-2014-2016- Energy Market Assessment. Must have fully programmable washing machines to qualify for savings. Linen savings based on a 50-cycle test compared to the leading alkaline system. Savings assumes the standard competitive system is priced parity with Tide Professional Everyday system (Tide Detergent, Clorox and Downy) and uses linen-replacement-cost data based on a study among hospitality key decision makers in April 2014.
***As low as 32°C compared to regular Tide Professional.
† **compared to leading alkaline system in 50-cycle test with full Tide Professional system — Tide Detergent, Clorox, Whiteness Enhancer and Downy
†† For guestroom linens.
††† Based on a 150-room property and Sierra Club reporting the average pool requires 18,000 gallons of water to fill.