CHICAGO — Hyatt Hotels Corporation has unveiled Together by Hyatt’s new Event Experience Guides designed to provide all information a meeting planner needs in one place. Planners will now have an interactive, easy-to-navigate online platform with resources, such as menus, sustainability practices, well-being experience options, event spaces, guestroom type details and more. The visually led Event Experience Guides allow for a flexible and seamless process for meeting and event planners, so they can focus on delivering exceptional events for attendees.
The Event Experience Guides offer customized property-specific planning resources, including:
- Real-time information available 24/7, streamlining the communication between property teams and meeting planners by ensuring all resources are found in one place;
- A dynamic and easy-to-navigate user interface that showcases all information a planner could possibly need to execute a successful meeting and event such as venue photography, capacity charts, detailed floor plans and exclusive preferred vendor options;
- Curated food-and-beverage menus unique to each location, including local and responsible sourcing, plant-forward choices, seasonal flavours and balanced portions;
- Carefully assembled sustainability fact sheets customized by hotel, highlighting how it is addressing climate change and water conservation, waste and circularity as well as responsible sourcing;
- Access to renowned well-being specialists through videos available for meetings and events, offering an opportunity for attendees to prioritize their well-being as part of their event experience;
- Time-saving Event Success Guidelines and technology resources, which include the Hotel Resource Guide, providing answers to a planner’s most frequently asked questions.
“We aspire to be the hospitality brand of creativity, flexibility and care, and our Event Experience Guides are created with the intention of simplifying event planning and execution by making information accessible in one convenient location, ensuring our meeting planners and attendees feel that they are at the centre and in booking with us, their event will exceed expectations,” says Steve Enselein, senior vice- president, Events, Hyatt. “Inspired by Hyatt’s World of Care platform, planners will learn about how they can work with a hotel to make their event more sustainable. We look forward to helping planners incorporate their sustainability vision and goals into their events.”