PARSIPPANY, N.J. — Wyndham Worldwide has named its executive leadership team for the new, publicly traded pure-play hotel company to be created by the recently announced 2018 spin-off from Wyndham Worldwide.
Geoff Ballotti, current CEO of Wyndham Hotel Group, will continue to lead the hotel company as president and CEO. David Wyshner has joined Wyndham Worldwide as CFO and will become CFO of the new hotel company.
The following new appointments were announced yesterday:
• chief Strategy and Development officer: Tom Barber, currently senior vice-president, M&A and Operational Excellence at Wyndham Worldwide
• general counsel: Paul Cash, currently executive vice-president and general counsel at Wyndham Destination Network
• chief Administrative officer: Mary Falvey, currently executive vice-president and chief Human Resources officer at Wyndham Worldwide
• chief Marketing officer: Barry Goldstein, currently chief Marketing officer at Wyndham Hotel Group
• chief Operating officer: Bob Loewen, currently chief Operating officer of Wyndham Hotel Group
“This proven and experienced leadership team of industry veterans is perfectly suited to move this business forward as a standalone leader in hospitality, with an incredible global portfolio, a strong and resilient asset-light business model, strong cash flow and a growing pipeline,” says Ballotti. “Each of our leaders brings a unique perspective and background that together creates a powerful combination of public company and hospitality industry expertise as we look ahead to growing our collection of brands and driving lasting value for shareholders.”