TORONTO — Skal Canada has appointed a new board of directors for 2018, including 2018 president Susan Webb.
The full Skal Canada Executive for 2018 includes:
• Susan Webb, president (Skal Toronto)
• Paul Durand, vice-president (Skal Edmonton)
• Jean Peltier, vice-president (Skal Quebec City)
• Marc Rheaume, vice-president (Skal Calgary)
• Jean Francois Cote, ISC councillor
During the Skal Canada fall meeting it was also announced that new Skal Club has been formed in P.E.I. — becoming the organization’s 17th club and giving Skal Canada a presence in every Canadian province.
During the meeting, the organization also celebrated with the Skal Quebec City club, which earned the Skal International Club of the Year award at the recent world congress held in Hyderabad, India. This is the first time in Skal Canada history that one of its clubs has been presented with this prestigious award.