MISSISAUGA, Ont. — Kärcher, the world leader in cleaning technology is pleased to introduce the all new B 60 series of automatic floor scrubbers. The B 60 is the next model added to the new generation of Kärcher scrubbers.
The modular design allows the user to choose between cylindrical brush (R) and disk brush (D) scrub heads and the new S 65 (26”) orbital head designed for applications requiring chemical free floor stripping. Cylindrical and Disk scrub heads can be ordered in 22” or 26” sizes and the B 60 can be equipped with either wet cell or maintenance free AGM batteries. An on board battery charger is a standard feature for both battery types. Solution and recovery tanks are both 60 litres.
This new series of scrubbers has been designed with the end user in mind and includes features almost too numerous to list. These include:
- Kärcher Intelligent Key (KIK) System that provides Operator and Supervisor (only) access to the machines operational settings
- Ultra quiet operation as low as 65 dB(A)“Homebase” System that includes hooks and clips to hold the “tools of the trade” such as spray bottles , wipers and mops
- Eeasy Operation System with Eco cleaning mode
- New slim and compact design for cleaning of tight spaces
- Large clean water drain and integrated clean water filter
- Tank lid with ventilation function
- Large clean water filling port
- “Tank in Tank” design for easy cleaning of the recovery / dirty water tank
- Simple one touch adjustment of the squeegee assembly
- Simple brush change – can be made in a matter of seconds
- Pre sweeping tray with cylindrical (R) scrub heads
- Built in shock absorbers to protect the scrub heads
- Scrub heads can be changed in a few minutes without tools
Optional accessories for the B 60 include a tank lid with built in cleaning system, quick tank fill, roller shafts and pads, microfibre rollers and microfibre pads. Kärcher B 60 scrubbers are available from authorized Kärcher Floor Care Equipment Dealers across Canada. For more information visit www.karcher.ca, email email@example.com or call 888-705-9444.
The above report is a press release that has been reprinted in its entirety and does not necessarily represent the views and/or editorial style of hoteliermagazine.com.