MCLEAN, Va. — In December, Hilton reveled its 2019 Legacy Award Winners, an annual program recognizing its owners and development partners in the Americas.
The Hilton Legacy Awards comprises different categories that focus on the company’s brand excellence and development efforts. Nearly 60 owners and developers have been recognized across 15 different categories, including the coveted lifetime achievement award.
Canadian winners among the 2019 Legacy Award recipients include:
• Manga Hotels — Top Performer Award (three to nine units) – DoubleTree by Hilton
• Easton’s Group of Hotels Inc. — Multi-Brand Developer of the Year (Canada)
• Opal Hospitality — New Developer of the Year (Canada)
• Hilton Garden Inn/Homewood Suites by Hilton Ottawa Downtown (Morguard) — Dual-Brand of the Year
• Tru by Hilton Edmonton Windermere (Rohan Investments, Inc.) — North American New Build (Tru by Hilton)
“On behalf of everyone at Hilton, congratulations to all our Legacy Award winners,” says Chris Nassetta, president and CEO, Hilton. “Our owners are incredibly important business partners and, as we work together to navigate the most challenging of years, we are so pleased to celebrate these leading organizations and the impact they’ve had in the communities where we live, work and travel. Together we are proving that hospitality is an unstoppable force for good.”
A complete list of Hilton Legacy Award winners is available here.