ATLANTA — The Hazelton Hotel in Toronto is among the first hotels in the world — and the only property in Canada — to successfully become Sharecare Health Security VERIFIED with Forbes Travel Guide.
Sharecare’s software-as-a-service (SAAS) solution establishes a global baseline for health security, requiring hotels to verify their health protocols on an ongoing basis across more than 360 expert-validated standards. Utilizing a mobile-friendly AI chatbot, the verification dashboard details a property’s real-time health-security status across health-and-hygiene protocols, cleaning products and procedures, ventilation, physical distancing, the guest experience and health-safety communication with guests and employees.
Addressing the critical need to establish confidence with guests and travel planners in the age of COVID-19 and beyond, Sharecare’s health-security verification comes with a “seal of approval” — the Sharecare Health Security VERIFIED with Forbes Travel Guide badge — for hotels to display on their websites and on-property.
Spanning 12 countries, inaugural VERIFIED® properties also include:
• Atlantis, The Palm (United Arab Emirates)
• Baccarat Hotel New York (United States)
• Boston Harbor Hotel (United States)
• City of Dreams – Nüwa Manila (Philippines)
• Crown Towers Melbourne (Australia)
• Drake Bay Getaway Resort (Costa Rica)
• The Goring Hotel (England)
• Fairmont Grand Del Mar (United States)
• Katikies Mykonos (Greece)
• Katikies Santorini (Greece)
• Montage Los Cabos (Mexico)
• The Murray, Hong Kong (Hong Kong)
• NIHI SUMBA (Indonesia)
• The Post Oak Hotel at Uptown Houston (United States)
• The Ritz-Carlton, Grand Cayman (Cayman Islands)
• Salamander Resort & Spa (United States)
• Solaz, Los Cabos (Mexico)
• The St. Regis San Francisco (United States)
• Waldorf Astoria Las Vegas (United States)