ATLANTA — Forbes Travel Guide has unveiled its 58th list of worldwide Star Rating recipients, including six Five-Star and 19 Four-Star Canadian hotels.
“We are delighted to recognize the 2016 Star Rating recipients, a phenomenal group of hotels, restaurants and spas,” says Gerard J. Inzerillo, CEO of Forbes Travel Guide. “We are proud to congratulate each of the owners, property managers and their teams, and everyone associated with the prestigious properties recognized today. Together, we help discerning consumers make better luxury travel decisions worldwide.”
Five-Star recipients include:
• Four Seasons Hotel Toronto
• Four Seasons Hotel Vancouver
• Four Seasons Resort and Residences Whistler
• The Ritz-Carlton, Toronto
• Rosewood Hotel Georgia, Vancouver
• Trump International Hotel & Tower Toronto
The complete 2016 Forbes Travel Guide can be found at forbestravelguide.com.