NEW YORK — Renowned jewelry designer and bridal authority Neil Lane has teamed up with Fairmont Hotels & Resorts to offer the new “Fairmont Weddings, by Neil Lane” package, available exclusively at Fairmont properties across North & Central America.
For the first time ever, couples will have exclusive access to Neil Lane and a dedicated team of highly experienced Fairmont wedding planners who have been entrusted to turn his unique vision for a one-of-a-kind dream wedding into reality.
“Planning a wedding is an enormous task, one which not everyone wants or is able to tackle on their own,” says Lane. “I am thrilled to have found a partner with an outstanding reputation, an experienced events team and a rich history in planning the perfect celebrations. This is an incredible opportunity to share my aesthetic and ideas, which are derived from decades of being part of my clients’ great love stories and helping to bring them to life for the very first time.”
Couples will experience the following exclusive to the “Fairmont Weddings, by Neil Lane” package:
- The first 10 couples with a confirmed booking of the package will receive a private one-on-one virtual consultation with Neil Lane
- Personalized consultation with an expert Fairmont Wedding Planner, who will coordinate wedding-celebration design inspired by one of Lane’s six signature styles — romantic, lavish, modern, elegant, rustic and vintage
- Design consultation with the wedding experts at Paper Source to personally tailor complimentary Save the Dates from the Neil Lane by Paper Source collection, inspired by a piece of vintage jewelry from Neil’s studio; also includes an exclusive 40-per-cent discount on wedding invitations
- A personal concierge assigned to look after all the couple’s needs throughout their stay
- A special private dinner with Fairmont executive chef, for the couple and four guests, to create a customized four-course menu for the wedding, including wine pairings and a custom-made wedding cake
- A cocktail-making session with one of Fairmont’s global tastemakers to create a one-of-a-kind bespoke cocktail inspired by the couple, to be served at the cocktail hour and reception
- A surprise midnight snack to cap off the wedding reception inspired by the couple’s favourite foods
- Fairmont-curated favours for the wedding party, including monogrammed robes, slippers, personalized Le Labo amenities, luxury pajamas, sleep masks and more
- A set of personalized collectible crystal flutes and rare vintage champagne, exclusively for the couple’s toasts
- A private shopping session for the engaged couple and their Best Man/Maid of Honor at the hotel or in partnership with a local luxury retailer
- Engagement photos on the grounds and/or in one of the hotel’s luxury suites, complete with pre-shoot hair and makeup — to potentially include exclusive access to areas not typically open to the public
- A surprise “sneak away” mini date planned especially for each couple
- Access to Fairmont’s Platinum Honeymoon Program
- A signed copy of the acclaimed book, “Style Your Wedding with Neil Lane”
“There are only a few names as indelibly linked to the wedding love story, from engagement to marriage, as Neil Lane. Every day, he continues to encourage and inspire couples in a whole new way, and we are honoured to be part of his journey,” says Jeff Doane, Chief Commercial Officer, Accor North & Central America. “Together, we hope to inspire, engage, and most importantly, assist couples in envisioning and planning one of the most important days of their life, down to the very last detail.”
The “Fairmont Weddings, by Neil Lane” package is available for booking through the end of 2021, for weddings taking place through the end of 2022.