RICHMOND, B.C. — Versante Hotel — Greater Vancouver’s first new luxury boutique hotel in years, and the first hotel of its kind in the city of Richmond — opens to the public on Thursday, July 29.
“Having spent almost 20 years managing boutique hotels in Canada and the U.S., I can’t overstate how special a property Versante is,” says general manager David Curell. “In a region crowded with branded hotels, we’re proud to be Richmond’s only independent boutique hotel, and locally owned and operated. Our guests are independent spirits who seek out fresh and innovative experiences everywhere they go.”
Developed by Vancouver-based CHIL Interior Design, 100 guestrooms and suites boast five bold decor themes. In addition to either two luxury queens or one king-size bed, each room features:
- Contactless check-in/out, room entry and lighting controls via the Versante App. The app also allows for contactless 24-hour room-service ordering, as well as connecting with the Versante guest-services team
- Complimentary high-speed Wi-Fi with unlimited bandwidth
- Spa-like bathrooms featuring the Dyson Supersonic hair dryer, large rainforest shower with heated floor and, in most guestrooms and all suites, a freestanding soaker tub with view window
- Bath amenities by Red Flower, a women-owned New York City brand whose acclaimed bath and beauty products are biodegradable, vegan and cruelty-free
- Floor-to-ceiling windows in most rooms, offering expansive mountain and river views
- Energy-efficient View Smart auto-tinting windows
- State-of-the-art MirrorTM workout technology in select suites
Versante is home to an array of new dining concepts, including the Mediterranean-inspired Bruno, Alaïa with its sweeping 12th-floor views and Versante Bar, a sophisticated lounge offering small plates and classic cocktails by night.
The pet-friendly hotel’s lobby includes one-of-a-kind pieces by world-renowned Vancouver artists Andy Dixon and Marie Khouri. Additional amenities include a 24-hour fitness facility with Peloton bikes and Life Fitness cardio equipment; an outdoor rooftop terrace with a saltwater pool and hot tub; complimentary airport transfer by luxury car; complimentary bike rental; and more than 5,500 sq. ft. of space for meetings, events, weddings, and more.