KELOWNA, B.C. — The winners of the 2023 BC Hotel Association Awards of Excellence were announced on May 2 during the BCHA Summit at the Delta Hotels by Marriott Grand Okanagan Resort.
The winners include:
- Hotelier of the Year (sponsored by Encore Canada) – Trina White, GM, The Parkside Hotel & Spa
- Hotel of the Year (sponsored by ADA Cosmetics) – Kingfisher Oceanside Resort & Spa
- Housekeeping Award (sponsored by Integral Services Group) – Coast Prince George by APA
- Heart of Hospitality Award (sponsored by Pomeroy Lodging) – Kunal Dighe, executive chef, JW Marriott Parq Vancouver
- Supplier of Year Award (sponsored by Thompson Okanagan Tourism) – SONA
- Leader of the Future Award (sponsored by FortisBC) – Pink Yu, director of Operations and Marketing, Robin Hood Inn & Suites
- Recruitment Award (sponsored by WorkSafeBC) – Accent Inns Inc.
“We’re thrilled to celebrate the winners of the 2023 BCHA Awards of Excellence,” says Ingrid Jarrett, president and CEO of the BCHA. “Their commitment to excellence, innovation, and the overall advancement of our industry has elevated the standard for the provincial accommodation sector. We’re delighted to recognize their outstanding contributions and thank both the winners and all nominees for their integral role in making hotels in British Columbia such phenomenal places to work, visit, and enjoy.”