MONTREAL — Air Canada has been recognized for the fifth-consecutive year by Trazee Awards as North America’s favourite airline for 2023.
“Travel connects people, families, cultures and communities, and Air Canada is thrilled to be recognized again by this important and discerning demographic as their favourite airline in North America. We’re continuing to introduce more product and service upgrades in lounges, food, beverages, onboard entertainment and digital options to offer additional comfort and convenience across Air Canada’s travel journey. We look forward to welcoming customers onboard across our global network,” says Mark Nasr, executive vice-president, Marketing and Digital, and president of Aeroplan at Air Canada.
This Trazee Award builds on Air Canada’s recent recognition as the World’s Most Family Friendly Airline at the Skytrax World Airline Awards. Other honours received by the airline this year include:
- Best Airline in Canada from Skytrax World Airline Awards
- Best Airline Staff in Canada from Skytrax World Airline Awards
- Best Low-Cost Airline in Canada (Air Canada Rouge) from Skytrax World Airline Awards
- Best Airline for Onboard Entertainment for the fifth consecutive year from Global Traveler
- Passenger Choice Award for Best Entertainment in North America from the Airline Passenger Experience Association (APEX)
- Airline Program of the Year, Best Promotion and Best Redemption Ability for Air Canada’s Aeroplan loyalty program from the Freddie Awards
- One of Achievers 50 Most Engaged Workplaces® for the sixth consecutive year
- One of “Montreal’s Top Employers” for 2023 by Mediacorp Canada for the 10th-consecutive year
- One of Canada’s Best Employers 2023 by Forbes for the eighth-consecutive year
- Winner of the 2023 HRD Innovative HR Teams Award for Forward-Thinking HR Programs