Hotelier magazine presents The Housekeeping Forum at the Chelsea Hotel, Toronto.
June 16, 2022 – 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. EDT
After a two-year hiatus due to the lingering COVID-19 pandemic, Hotelier is proud to announce the return of its one-day conference highlighting the pivotal and ever-important Housekeeping Department.
The Housekeeping department has always been viewed as one of the most important departments in a hotel operation. But never has it been as important, as valued and as visible as it is today, after a lingering pandemic that has taught us a new appreciation for cleanliness, hygiene and sanitization.
By attending this one-day conference, your housekeeping team and execs will learn:
- How hotels are adapting new cleaning technology
- What’s new in the area of product development to keep hotels clean and safe
- Success through Tech and Robotics
- How cleaning technology benefits guests and employees alike
- How labour shortages are changing the face of Housekeeping
- Enhanced protocols, policies, and Best Practices
- The Theatre of Cleaning
- And much, much more
Come and learn, network with your colleagues, and celebrate this year’s winners of the Executive Housekeeper of the Year and Room Attendant of the Year awards.
Suppliers interested in sponsoring this event, or reserving a Tabletop Exhibit can reach out to Eleanor Santos at [email protected] for a full price list.
You don’t want to miss this!
Regular Pricing: $395