The Women in Tourism and Hospitality Conference and WITHorg (women’s organization and website) is dedicated to the advancement of women in the tourism and hospitality industries. The conference brings together industry icons and thought leaders sharing professional and personal stories of their unique paths to success. Development of individual and corporate best practice strategies will be shared and innovative initiatives and experience with other successful global executive curated and revealed.
The Women in Tourism and Hospitality Summit is a unique day-long conference and workshop hybrid that informs, educates, and inspires women to make inroads in their tourism and hospitality careers. Our program helps women connect with peers and organizations, access resources for professional and personal growth and results in moving the needle faster on gender and pay equity.
By making the investment to attend you will:
- Share business strategies, learn from interactive seminars and listen to empowering women and men share their first-hand experiences of bridging the gender gap
- Take part in lively and informative workshop sessions
- Be part of a movement to improve women’s opportunities in the business world, while making history
- Learn to scale, negotiate, and have fierce conversations
- Network with like-minded individuals
You don’t want to miss this!
October 14, 2020 – Toronto, Westin Harbour Castle Hotel
Proudly presented by WITHOrg.com (Women in Tourism and Hospitality) in association with Hotelier magazine and Sequel Hotels & Resorts.