In five short years, the Women in Tourism & Hospitality Summit has become the meeting place for individuals and companies committed to advancing diversity and inclusion in the tourism and hospitality industry. As part of the annual global summit, WITH has featured engaging and thought-provoking, world-class speakers. Networking opportunities through our App are tailored to provide introductions and connections to assist professionals to achieve excellence in their careers.
This year’s WITH Global Virtual Summit themed “Future Forward: Emerging Stronger” takes place on Oct. 5, 2021 from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. ET. The Global Summit will foster opportunities for inclusion and advancement. Registration to the event is complimentary.
WHY JOIN US: Two million women have been forced out of the workforce in the last year due to the pandemic.
As the business world learns to navigate the COVID-19 landscape, it’s more important than ever to ensure that women are no longer under-represented in the executive ranks and that they continue to have opportunities for growth, leadership and advancement.
You won’t want to miss this year’s event!
On the agenda
- One-on-One with Zita Cobb. Learn how the visionary social entrepreneur behind the world-renowned Fogo Island Inn has created an award-winning, sustainable and architecturally stunning inn by combining nature, community and culture with food and adventure. Moderated by Rosanna Caira, co-founder of WITH, and editor and publisher of Foodservice and Hospitality and Hotelier magazines.
- A fireside chat with Robyn Streisand, founder and CEO of the Mixx and Titanium Worldwide, NYC. Streisand’s commitment to drive diversity and inclusion is through her work with companies to assist them with “visionary creative that ignites emotion and generates action.” Moderated by Anne Larcade co-founder of WITH and CEO of Sequel Hotels & Resorts.
- Rapid Fire session featuring four thought-provoking leaders from different segments of the industry. More details to follow soon.
- Immersive and participatory Menti-Metre virtual real-time voting polls to engage and inform attendees.
- The Katie Taylor Economic Empowerment Award will be once again presented to an individual who has made significant contributions to advancing women in hospitality and tourism globally.
Registration is OPEN and it’s FREE!
You don’t want to miss this!
Oct.5, 2021 – 11a.m. to 2 p.m. EST
Proudly presented by WITHOrg.com (Women in Tourism and Hospitality) in association with Kostuch Media Ltd., (Foodservice and Hospitality magazine, and Hotelier magazine) and Sequel Hotels & Resorts.
**Dress code: no pyjamas, athletic wear or lounge wear. Wear your suit, your satin dress or even your spanx (below the laptop). This is the time to learn and have some fun.