TORONTO — Realstar Hospitality has named the winners of it Days Inn by Wyndham Awards of Recognitionfor 2018. The brand awards are presented each year to recognize the outstanding achievements of the top-performing Days Inn by Wyndham hotels and hotel teams from across Canada.
“All our 2018 winners represent the very best that the Days Inn brand has to offer,” says Irwin Prince, president & COO, Realstar Hospitality. ”We’re proud to pay tribute to our engaged owners, managers and their teams who consistently demonstrate a high level of quality, service and commitment to excellence in guest satisfaction.”
2018 Awards of Recognition recipients are:
- Guest Choice Award: Days Inn by Wyndham Estevan, Sask.
- Housekeeping Team of the Year: Days Inn & Suites by Wyndham Lindsay, Ont.
- Days Inner Circle Team of the Year: Days Inn by Wyndham Thunder Bay North, Ont.
- Property of the Year 85 Rooms or Less: Days Inn & Suites by Wyndham Lindsay, Ont.
- Property of the Year 86 Rooms or More: Days Inn & Suites by Wyndham Airdrie, Alta.
- New Property of the Year: Days Inn by Wyndham Calgary North Balzac, Alta.
- Best Renovation of the Year: Days Inn by Wyndham Toronto West Mississauga, Ont.
- General Manager of the Year: Tracy Kennedy, Days Inn by Wyndham Thunder Bay North, Ont.