TORONTO — Realstar Hospitality announced the winners of its 2017 Awards of Recognition during the Wyndham Hotel Group Global Conference in Las Vegas earlier this month. The awards are presented each year to formally recognize the outstanding achievements of the top performing Days Inn hotels and hotel teams from across Canada.
“Leading a business to success can be a tough challenge, which is why it’s a pleasure to celebrate our owners, general managers and their dedicated staff who work hard to represent the very best that Days Inn has to offer,” says Irwin Prince, president and COO, Realstar Hospitality. “This year’s recipients collectively demonstrate a high level of quality, service and commitment to hospitality excellence.”
The 2017 Awards of Recognition recipients are:
• Guest Choice Award — Days Inn – Thunder Bay North, Ont.
• Housekeeping Team of the Year — Days Inn – Estevan, Sask.
• Days Inner Circle Team of the Year — Days Inn – Orillia, Ont.
• Property of the Year 85 Rooms and Under — Days Inn & Suites – Lindsay, Ont.
• Property of the Year 86 Rooms and Over — Days Inn – Sherwood Park, Alta.
• New Property of the Year — Days Inn & Suites – Airdrie, Alta.
• General Manager of the Year — Jennifer Bouchard, Days Inn & Conference Centre – Cranbrook, B.C.