SPOKANE, Wash. — Red Lion Hotels Corporation (RLHC) has unveiled the evolution of its brand portfolio following the acquisition of Vantage Hospitality’s hotel-franchising business in September 2016.
“Our company has undergone a significant transformation over the last six months,” says Greg Mount, president & CEO, RLHC. “Through our brand realignment, we have ensured that each brand has a unique position in the market, while providing owners with the freedom to move between brands as their business needs and/or market change. We want to make franchising easy.”
RLHC has completed the evaluation of all brands and has announced the following focused brand strategies:
• Hotel RL – an upscale boutique-brand experience featuring all things authentic, creative and curious.
• Red Lion Hotels and Red Lion Inn & Suites – a midscale brand, designed to act as the base camp for great adventures offering a great stay whether travelling for business or pleasure.
• Settle Inn – a midscale extended-stay with unique style and amenities that pioneer the new age of extended-stay hospitality.
• Signature Inn – a revitalized brand of affordable boutique properties that showcase the uncomplicated allure of classic Americana and pop culture.
• GuestHouse – Upper-economy hotels offering all the comforts of home.
• Americas Best Value Inn and Canadas Best Value Inn – a collection of brands that uphold a small business identity and the patriotic heritage from which it stems, ensuring guests receive the most for their money.
• Country Hearth Inn & Suites – budget-friendly properties offering owners freedom while providing digital connectivity and a vast array of booking channels.