REGINA — The Regina Hotel Association (RHA), which represents 3,000 guestrooms in 22 hotels across the city, has announced its 2016/2017 Board of Directors.
The 2016/2017 board members include:
- Tracy Fahlman, CEO, Regina Hotel Association
- Cari Lemieux, former chair (Days Inn Regina East)
- Laura Armitage, vice chair (Residence Inn by Marriott)
- Steven Dyck, finance director (Best Western Plus Eastgate Inn & Suites)
- Glenn Weir (Best Western Seven Oaks Inn)
- Mike Wurster (DoubleTree By Hilton)
- Connie Young (Executive Royal Hotel)
The Board of Directors also includes the 2016/2017 board chair Ryan Urzada of the Travelodge Hotel & Conference Centre Regina. Urzada takes over from Lemieux, GM of Days Inn Regina East, who served as the board’s chair since 2011.
“Mr. Urzada’s 15 years of professional hotel industry experience is a great asset to our organization,” says Fahlman. “I look forward to working with him and the board to achieve our aggressive strategic goals that will provide value to our membership for many years.”