TORONTO — Realstar Hospitality has handed out its Awards of Recognition for 2016. The awards are presented each year to formally recognize the outstanding achievements of the top-performing Days Inn hotels and hotel teams from across Canada.
“Throughout 2016, these properties worked exceptionally hard to represent the very best that Days Inn has to offer by providing the market with a top-quality product and service,” says Irwin Prince, president and COO, Days Inns – Canada.
The 2016 Awards of Recognition recipients are:
• Guest Choice Award: Days Inn & Suites — Lindsay, Ont.
• Property of the Year 85 Rooms and Under: Days Inn & Suites — Lindsay, Ont.
• Property of the Year 86 Rooms and Over: Days Inn — Thunder Bay North, Ont.
• New Property of the Year: Days Inn & Suites — Sherwood Park, Alta.
• General Manager of the Year: Candace Buckley, Days Inn & Suites — Lindsay, Ont.
• Best Renovation of the Year: Days Inn — Cranbrook, B.C.
• Housekeeping Team of the Year: Days Inn — Thunder Bay North, Ont.
• Days Inner Circle Team of the Year: Days Inn — Edmonton Downtown, Alta.