TORONTO — Realstar Hospitality has handed out its Awards of Recognition for 2019. The awards are presented each year to formally recognize the outstanding achievements of the top-performing Days Inn by Wyndham hotels and hotel teams from across Canada.
“Leading a business to success can be a challenge, which is why it’s a pleasure to celebrate our owners, general managers and their dedicated staff who demonstrate remarkable commitment to hospitality excellence,” says Irwin Prince, president and COO, Realstar Hospitality. “This year’s recipients collectively have shown exceptional attention to guest satisfaction, providing a benchmark for all of our franchises.”
The 2019 Awards of Recognition recipients are:
- Guest Choice Award — Days Inn & Suites by Wyndham Lindsay, Ont.
- Housekeeping Team of the Year — Days Inn & Suites by Wyndham Lindsay, Ont.
- Days Inner Circle Team of the Year — Days Inn by Wyndham Orillia, Ont.
- New Property of the Year — Days Inn by Wyndham Wainwright, Alta.
- Property of the Year – Under 85 Rooms — Days Inn & Suites by Wyndham Lindsay, Ont.
- Property of the Year – Over 86 Rooms — Days Inn & Suites by Wyndham Sherwood Park, Alta.
- General Manager of the Year — Candace Buckley, Days Inn & Suites by Wyndham Lindsay, Ont. and Lili Sartorius, Days Inn & Suites by Wyndham Sherwood Park, Alta.
“Throughout 2019, these properties worked extremely hard to represent the very best that Days Inn has to offer by providing the market with a top-quality product and service,” adds Prince.