TORONTO — Realstar Hospitality has announced the winners of its 2020 Awards for Recognition. The annual awards formally recognize the top-performing Days Inn hotels and hotel teams’ outstanding achievements across Canada.
“Although we cannot be together to celebrate, we’re excited to announce our 2020 award winners,” says Irwin Prince, president & COO, Realstar Hospitality. “This year was immensely challenging. It’s a pleasure to honour our owners, general managers and their dedicated staff who continued to demonstrate a remarkable commitment to hospitality excellence.”
The winners of last year’s awards are:
• Guest Choice Award: Days Inn & Suites by Wyndham, Sherwood Park, Alta
• Housekeeping Team of the Year: Days Inn by Wyndham, 100 Mile House, B.C.
• Days Inner Circle Award: Days Inn & Conference Centre By Wyndham, Oromocto N.B.
• Property of the Year (85 rooms or less): Days Inn by Wyndham, 100 Mile House, B.C.
• Property of the Year (86 rooms or more): Days Inn & Suites by Wyndham, Sherwood Park, Alta.
• Count on Us Community Champion Award: Days Inn by Wyndham Berthierville, Que.
In addition to the Awards of Recognition, a record-breaking 44 hotels received the Chairman’s Award.