Minnetonka, Minn. — The newly rebranded Radisson Hotel Group has launched Radisson Collection.
The new collection brand will feature top hotels in landmark locations that offer experiences across dining, fitness, wellness and sustainability. Each location will also boast an individual and locally authentic atmosphere.
The Radisson Collection is currently slated to feature 14 hotels. The member hotels can choose to lead with the brand or lead with their hotel identity. The collection affiliation provides member hotels with international brand services, operational expertise, infrastructure and loyalty program, designed to optimize the owner’s return on investment.
Properties joining Radisson Collection include:
• Radisson Collection Strand Stockholm, Sweden
• Radisson Collection San Marco Venice, Italy
• Radisson Collection Ukraina Moscow, Russia
• Radisson Collection Paradise Resort & Spa Sochi, Russia
• Radisson Collection Royal Copenhagen, Denmark
• Radisson Collection Royal Mile Edinburgh, Scotland
• Radisson Collection Warsaw, Poland
• Radisson Collection Ikoyi Lagos, Nigeria
• Radisson Collection Agra, India
• The May Fair London, United Kingdom, A Radisson Collection Hotel
• Old Mill Belgrade, Serbia, A Radisson Collection Hotel
• Symphony Style Kuwait, A Radisson Collection Hotel
• Hormuz Grand Muscat, Oman, A Radisson Collection Hotel
• The Emerald Grand & Spa Lagos, Nigeria, A Radisson Collection Hotel
“The hotels that have already joined the Radisson Collection are the perfect showcase for what the brand represents: authenticity, design and exceptional service,” says Federico J. González, president & CEO, the Rezidor Hotel Group and Chairman of the Global Steering Committee, Radisson Hotel Group. “Ultimately, the brand and the hotels will be defined by the people who visit them and those who serve in them. We are incredibly proud of our global debut and look forward to the continued growth of our exceptional collection globally.”