TORONTO — Winners have been announced for the 26th annual Ontario Hostelry Gold Awards being held April 21 at the Four Seasons Hotel Toronto.
- Grant van Gameren, Bar Raval (Chef of the Year)
- Liloo Alim, chief concierge, Four Seasons Hotel Toronto (Hotelier)
- Zoe Yanovsky and chef Ian Arthur, Chez Piggy (Independent Restaurateur)
- Bruce McAdams, assistant professor, School of Hospitality & Tourism Management, University of Guelph (Educator)
- Malcolm Jolley, Good Food Revolution (Media/Publishing)
- Tracey Clark, managing director, Bridgehead (Foodservice Chain Operator)
- Andrea Gibson and Steve Gibson, Fred’s Bread (Supplier)
- Yu Ranch, Brian Gilvesy (Artisan)
Fellows of the institute include:
- Geoff Dillon, Dillon’s Small Batch Distillers
- Amanda Ray, chef de cuisine, Biff’s Bistro
- Dario Guescini, Chair, School of Hospitality & Tourism Management, George Brown College
- Alida Solomon, Tutti Matti
- Eric Morham, Constellation Brands Canada
- Patrick O’Driscoll, Corby Spirit and Wine Limited
- Mark Hladik, Earls Kitchen + Bar
- Darby Piquette, One Restaurant
- Will Predhomme, Predhomme Inc.
- Magdalena Kaiser, Wine Marketing Association of Ontario (WMAO)
The Top 30 Under 30 winners will be announced in March. The program, which celebrates the foodservice and hospitality industry’s young hospitality leaders, will celebrate the winners at a special reception.