In an effort to help the industry during a challenging period, Kostuch Media Ltd. has introduced a new service to our readership and the industry. Twice a month on Wednesdays, as part of our Hospitality Headlines e-newsletter, KML offers a Job Board where job seekers can find employment and where employers can post their job openings. To help kick start this new feature, Toronto-based executive-search company, Renard Hospitality, has posted a series of job openings it is currently filling. But any company is welcome to provide additional openings. If you are a company wishing to use this service, simply send us your job openings and we will include it in our next available newsletter. If you are someone looking for a new job in hospitality, keep your eyes posted on this service.
This week’s opportunities are listed below.
The Hilton Mississauga Meadowvale is seeking a director of Events responsible for providing strategic leadership and direction to the Events department. The successful candidate will ensure the maximization of all banquet revenues and will maintain and deliver the highest standard of service to all guests. The role includes a competitive benefits package and opportunities to take part in the catering and events sales incentive plan. As a team member you will also become eligible to receive discounted products and services offered by Hilton Worldwide and its partners; be eligible to apply for the leadership and managerial training programs offered by Hilton; and be eligible to partake in task force assignments. Applications should be directed to Tina Anderson at [email protected]
Applications for the following opportunities should be directed to [email protected]
- JO 10054 – We are seeking out an outstanding director of Catering for this first class hotel operation in downtown Toronto. Salary range of: $85,000 plus a progressive bonus up and a comprehensive benefit package.
- JO 10090 – Our client is currently seeking the talents of a sous chef for their highly acclaimed Seafood and Steakhouse restaurant. Salary package in the range of $65,000 to start.
- JO 10223 – Our client is seeking the hospitality talents of a store manager for their kiosk Coffee Café operation that is located in the downtown business core area in Toronto. Exceptional base salary with an excellent bonus structure.
- JO 10224 – Our client in downtown Toronto is seeking a Pizza Store general manager. The compensation for this position will be excellent that will also offer a terrific bonus.
- JO 10136 – Our client, a resort company that builds, sells and manages luxury recreational homes seeks a “Marketing and Revenue” oriented managing director. Compensation: As per the market price and candidate’s experience.
- JO 9920 – Great career opportunity for restaurant chef on the east coast in St. John’s, Newfoundland. Compensation up to $75,000 based on experience, plus gratuities, medical, dental, temporary housing and re-location expense allocation.
- JO 10210 – Our client that owns and operates an outstanding branded hotel in New Brunswick is urgently searching for the talents of an exceptional hotel/resort Sales manager. Salary parameters are around $50,000+ benefits.
- JO 10166 – Our client a Casino property in Alberta is seeking for a regional executive chef. Current salary is $85,000 plus 15-per-cent bonus.
- JO 10284 – Our client an Indian Restaurant in Quebec requires an Indian chef. Salary C$ 65,000-70,000 based on experience plus housing etc.
- JO 10281 – Our client in British Columbia requires an executive chef. Compensation: As per the market price and candidate’s experience.
- JO 10128 – We are conducting a search for a restaurant manager for one of our clients that owns a major hospitality facility in Vancouver. Package will be a base salary of up to $54,000 that will increase within the first year and a bonus of up to 10 per cent of your base salary.
- JO 10130 – We are conducting a search for an assistant general manager for one of our clients that owns a major hospitality facility in Vancouver. Candidate’s package will be a base salary of up to $58,000 + excellent tips, year-end bonus (discretional). This position also offers a full and comprehensive benefit plan.
- JO 10155 – We have been retained by our client in Vancouver who owns and operates a number of high end “lifestyle cafés” to search the talents of an exceptional VP of Operations. Generous compensation is negotiable based upon experience but in the range of $120,000 annually plus bonus and other senior executive benefits.
- JO 10243 – A very nice Steakhouse and Seafood restaurant is seeking a front-of-house manager for their operation in Mississauga, Ont. Compensation is as per the market price.
- JO 10261 – An International Food & Beverage management organization that is managing a convention facility in Winnipeg, seeks a general manager. Compensation: Salary is between about CAD125,000 + bonus and relocation allowance.