In an effort to help the industry during a challenging period, Kostuch Media Ltd. is introducing a new service to our readership and the industry. Twice a month on Wednesdays, as part of our Hospitality Headlines e-newsletter, KML will offer a Job Board where job seekers can find employment and where employers can post their job openings. To help kick start this new feature, Toronto-based executive-search company, Renard Hospitality, has posted a series of job openings it is currently filling. For the next few weeks, the company will provide additional openings as they occur. If you are a company wishing to use this service, simply send us your job openings and we will include it in our next available newsletter. If you are someone looking for a new job in hospitality, keep your eyes posted on this service.
This week’s opportunities are listed below. Applications should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Great career opportunity for restaurant chef for popular casual restaurant on the East Coast. Compensation $75,000.
2. We are seeking out an outstanding director of Catering for this first-class hotel operation in downtown Toronto. Salary $85,000
3. We are conducting an urgent retained search for an outstanding and talented restaurant general manager for a very successful restaurant facility in resort location outside of Vancouver. Salary $95,000
4. We are seeking for an outstanding and talented general manager for an outstanding upmarket steakhouse/seafood restaurant facility in Toronto. Compensation $120,000
5. Our client requires a director of Restaurant Operations for one of our clients that operates a premier steakhouse/seafood Restaurant in Toronto. Salary $140,000
6. Our client, that operates a major luxury hotel property in the Maritimes urgently requires a dynamic Banqueting manager/director. Compensation $70,000
7. Our client that operates a very successful hotel property in the Maritimes requires a restaurant outlets manager. Salary $70,000
8. We are conducting a search for a restaurant manager for one of our clients that owns a major hospitality facility and operates an outstanding up-market dining-room and bar with some banqueting space in Vancouver. Salary $65,000
9. Our client is looking for a top-level bar manager to lead the operations of their food-and-beverage outlets in Vancouver. Salary $54,000
10. We are conducting a search for an assistant general manager for one of our clients in Vancouver. Salary $75,000
11. A premier on-trend retail food-and-beverage destination in downtown Toronto seeks a dynamic vice-president Operations. The organization offers competitive total rewards compensation package.