CHICAGO — Hyatt Hotels are offering a new extended-stay ‘Work-from-Hyatt’ package for families, couples and individuals.
The offering is designed to encourage work-life and school-life balance for those still working and learning from home that are looking for more space, better weather and a respite from household chores.
Available at participating resorts in the U.S., Mexico and the Caribbean, the Work-from-Hyatt package includes:
• standard guestroom or suite accommodations with the option to upgrade to larger guestroom
• workspace options that may include a living room for suite accommodations, a connecting room for families to spread out or a private meeting room to take important (virtual) business meetings
• daily food-and-beverage credit
• complimentary or discounted laundry services
• complimentary self or valet parking
• complimentary high-speed Wi-Fi access
• housekeeping services that reflect guest preferences on frequency and time of day
• waived resort fees
More than 25 Hyatt properties offer Work-from-Hyatt and other similar packages, with plans to add offers at additional hotels.