The Hamilton Beach Commercial Durathon Iron features a nonstick and scratch-resistant soleplate that is ten times more durable than traditional nonstick soleplates. The HIR700 is in it for the long haul.
A 10-year limited soleplate warranty makes this iron a smart choice for hospitality professionals.
High temperature along with more continuous steam power than the leading competitor ensures the Hamilton Beach Commercial Durathon Iron removes wrinkles quickly and easily. A unique coating on the soleplate gives this iron supreme scratch-resistance and keeps it gliding smoothly, lasting longer than other nonstick irons.
Other features include a position-sensing auto shutoff, self-cleaning and anti-drip soleplate, spray and blast functions and a Hot Dot indicator that lets the user know when it’s cool enough to be put away.
- Scratch-resistant and Nonstick – The strength of ceramic combined with the latest nonstick technology delivers a high-performance soleplate that is ten times more durable than traditional soleplates.
- Superior Steam – High continuous steam power and a hot soleplate temperature work together for unbeatable wrinkle removal.
- Smooth Glide Performance – The soleplate retains its smooth-glide longer than traditional nonstick irons.
- Position-Sensing Auto Shutoff – Shuts off in 30 seconds if iron rests on its face or side, and shuts off in 15 minutes if the iron rests on its heel.
- Hot Dot Indicator– Indicates when the iron is cool enough for safe storage.
Toll-Free Number and Website: 800.572.3331; www.commercial.hamiltonbeach.com
The above report is a press release that has been reprinted in its entirety and does not necessarily represent the views and/or editorial style of hoteliermagazine.com.