VANCOUVER — Fairmont Pacific Rim will be hosting the 2022 Hot Chefs Cool Jazz Gala on Jan. 28, 2022 in support of Junior Culinary Team Canada, which is preparing to compete in Luxembourg for the World Culinary Competition. In 2024, Junior Culinary Team Canada will also compete in the Culinary World Olympics.
This year’s gala will welcome Mijune Pak, who has been featured on Top Chef Canada and Iron Chef, as the Master of Ceremonies. Hosted by Fairmont Pacific Rim’s executive chef Damon Campbell, confirmed featured chef attended stations include:
- Chef Alex Chen – 2013 Bocuse D’or Canada – Boulevard Kitchen and Oyster Bar
- Chef Scott Jaeger – 2007 Bocuse D’or Canada – Peartree Provisions
- Chef Ryan Stone – 2011 Bocuse D’or Canada – Culinary Director at Panago
- Chef Dawn Doucette – Douce Diner
- Chef Patrick Gayler – Mission Hill Winery
- Chef Hamid Salimian – The Good Flour Co.
- Chef Warren Chow – Vancouver Private Dining
- Malindi Taylor – Fanny Bay Oysters