PARIS — Fairmont Hotels & Resorts has debuted Beyond LIMITS, a collection of new experiences available exclusively at Fairmont properties and other ALL – Accor Live Limitless hotels across North and Central America.
Beyond LIMITS kicked off during the first week of November 2022, with signature limited-time experiences slated through March 2023, including:
- Symphony in a Cenote, where Fairmont Mayakoba re-imagines one of Riviera Maya, Mexico’s famed limestone caves as a candlelit concert call (November 2022 and January 2023);
- Pauoa Bay Underwater Ballet, where guests at Fairmont Orchid in Hawaii will witness a live ballet performance beneath the sea (February 2023);
- The Vertical Stage, where Fairmont Century Plaza will transform its famed Los Angeles façade into the world’s first 19-storey dance floor for gravity defying performance artists (early 2023);
- Fire & Ice, where a master chef will deliver an exclusive, intimate culinary experience for 10 guests at Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise in Alberta (January and February 2023);
- Christmas with Candace, where Emmy award nominee, director, actress, New York Times best-selling author and producer, Candace Cameron Bure, will share holiday tips and tricks at the Fairmont San Francisco (December 2022);
- Haute O2, where Fairmont Banff Springs will pop up a cliff-slide oxygen bar at 7,000 feet for eight guests per day in Alberta (January 2023);
- Enchanted Forest, where a musical performance will take place atop Fairmont Waterfront’s garden terrace in Vancouver (early 2023);
- Après Scottsdale, where select few adults will indulge in culinary delights and champagne at the Fairmont Scottsdale Princess;
- And Tea Noir, where guests can attend a dark twist on high tea at Fairmont Olympic Hotel in Washington (Nov 2022 through March 2023).
“When everyone and everything in the travel space claims to be ‘luxurious,’ the term loses its genuine value as a point of exclusivity and differentiation. So, we posed the question – how can we breathe life back into the luxury experience, what it truly means to go above and beyond expectations, in the limitless ways our Fairmont guests and ALL members deserve?” says Jeff Doane, Chief Commercial Officer, Accor North & Central America. “With Beyond LIMITS, we are able to re-define luxury by challenging the norms of what is expected. We pushed ourselves and our teams to go beyond everything that had been done before, and the result is a collection of experiences that are highly inventive and exclusive that must actually be seen to be believed.”