TORONTO — Days Inns – Canada has announced the recipients of the coveted Awards of Recognition for 2022, which acknowledges the exceptional accomplishments of top-performing Days Inn hotels and hotel teams across Canada. This formal recognition honours the outstanding performance and unwavering dedication displayed by the recipients.
The Awards of Recognition recipients for 2022 include:
- Guest Choice Award – Days Inn & Suites by Wyndham Lindsay, Ont.
- Housekeeping Team of the Year – Days Inn by Wyndham 100 Mile House, B.C.
- Property of the Year (75 rooms or less) – Days Inn by Wyndham 100 Mile House, B.C.
- Property of the Year (76 rooms or more) – Days Inn by Wyndham Sherwood Park, Alta.
- GM of the Year – John Anderson, Days Inn & Suites by Wyndham Yorkton, Sask.
- GM of the Year – Candace Webster, Days Inn & Suites by Wyndham Lindsay, Ont.
“Our award-winning properties have worked incredibly hard to represent the Days Inn brand by providing a top-quality product and outstanding service,” says Irwin Prince, president and COO of Days Inns – Canada. “Throughout 2022, hotel owners, general managers and staff have shown remarkable attention to guest satisfaction and hospitality excellence. Award winners have demonstrated a remarkable level of dedication towards delivering exceptional experiences that surpass the guests’ expectations, and we take great pride in recognizing their accomplishments.”