TORONTO — Days Inn – Canada has revealed the winners of its Awards of Recognition for 2021. The awards recognize the exceptional accomplishments of top-performing Days Inn hotels and hotel teams from across Canada.
Award recipients include:
- Guest Choice Award: Days Inn & Suites by Wyndham Sherwood Park, Alta.
- Housekeeping Team of the Year: Days Inn & Suites by Wyndham Lindsay, Ont.
- Property of the Year (85 rooms or less): Days Inn & Suites by Wyndham Lindsay, Ont.
- Property of the Year (86 rooms or more): Days Inn & Suites by Wyndham Sherwood Park, Alta.
- General Manager of the Year: Anike Belanger, Days Inn by Wyndham Berthierville, Que.
“Throughout 2021, these properties worked extremely hard to represent the Days Inn brand by providing a top-quality product and outstanding service,” says Irwin Prince, president and COO, Days Inns – Canada. “Our owners, general managers, and dedicated staff have demonstrated remarkable attention to guest satisfaction and hospitality excellence. This year’s recipients collectively demonstrate a high level of commitment to delivering memorable experiences that exceed guest expectations and we are very proud to recognize their achievements.”