VANCOUVER — Coast Hotels Limited, a fully owned subsidiary of APA Hotel Canada, Inc., has announced the recipients of its 2022 Coast Hotels Awards during its annual brand conference, held at the Coast Kamloops Hotel & Conference Centre.
Coast Hotels recognizes and celebrates Ambassadors, hotel teams and leaders that demonstrate a commitment to hospitality excellence, outstanding guest experience and business performance each year.
“Our Ambassadors and operators truly went above and beyond last year and we are deeply appreciative of their many contributions to our over 50-year legacy of delighting guests with friendly service and refreshing stays,” says Jin Sasaki, president and CEO, of Coast Hotels. “We are honouring the teams and leaders who truly went above and beyond to bring our brand promise to life and help us in our journey to deliver exceptional experiences.”
The winners of the 2022 Coast Hotels Awards include:
- Best Hotel in Cleanliness: Coast Tsawwassen Inn, Delta, B.C.
- Highest Revenue Generation Index: Coast Hillcrest Hotel, Revelstoke, B.C.
- Highest Net Promoter Score: Coast Tsawwassen Inn, Delta, B.C.
- Highest Online Reputation Score: Coast Tsawwassen Inn, Delta, B.C.
- Coast Rewards Members’ Choice: Coast Victoria Hotel & Marina by APA, Victoria, B.C.
- Ambassador of the Year: Lourdes Deculing, Coast Edmonton Plaza by APA, Edmonton
- Leader of the Year: Sherrie Corter, Coast Wenatchee Center Hotel, Wenatchee, Wash.
- General Manager of the Year: David McQuinn, Coast Bastion Hotel, Nanaimo, B.C.
- Hotel of the Year: Coast Tsawwassen Inn, Delta, B.C.