TORONTO — Choice Hotels Canada has announced the recipients of its 2017 Platinum and Gold Hospitality awards.
Chosen from more than 320 Choice Hotels Canada properties, the recipients make up the top 10 per cent of its hotels. The 33 honourees include 11 Platinum recipients, which represent the top three per cent of Choice Canada’s portfolio; the remaining 22 received Gold Awards. To qualify for the awards, properties must excel in a variety of categories, including guest satisfaction and independent quality reviews.
“Our Gold and Platinum recipients represent properties that have provided a superior experience to guests at an outstanding value,” says Brian Leon, managing director, Choice Hotels Canada. “These hotel owners and operators continue to drive excellence across all our hotel brands and we couldn’t be prouder of the work they have achieved.”
Platinum Hospitality Award recipients include:
• Chateau Bedford, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member, Halifax, N.S.
• Comfort Inn & Suites, Campbell River, B.C.
• Comfort Inn, Sturgeon Falls, Ont.
• Quality Suites, Drummondville, Que.
• Quality Inn & Suites, Lévis, Que.
• Quality Inn & Suites, Petawawa, Ont.
• Quality Inn & Suites, Val-d’Or, Que.
• Clarion Hotel, Sudbury, Ont.
• Econo Lodge, New Liskeard, Ont.
• Econo Lodge, St-Apollinaire, Que.
• Suburban Extended Stay Hotel, Kindersley, Sask.
A full list of the 2017 winners is available at choicehotels.ca.