VANCOUVER — Destination Canada has introduced six new members to its Canadian Signature Experiences collection, including three in Canada’s North.
From building igloos to culinary experiences in Vancouver, the latest additions to this portfolio span a wide range of experiences across the country. The new Canadian Signature Experience include:
• Winter Arctic Discovery with Inukpak Outfitting (Nunavut)
• Arctic Circle Tour with Nature Tours of Yukon (Yukon)
• Canadian Arctic Reindeer Signature Package with Tundra North Tours (Northwest Territories)
• Exploring a Canadian Landmark with the Canadian Museum for Human Rights (Manitoba)
• Museum Grand Tour with the Canadian War Museum (Ontario)
• Railtown Urban Eats Tour with Off the Eaten Track (B.C.)
“From our cool culinary scene to our rich and unique history, these Canadian Signature Experiences will inspire travellers to learn more about who we are, and why Canadians are so proud to call our country home,” says the Honourable Bardish Chagger, Leader of the Government in the House of Commons and Minister of Small Business and Tourism. “Visitors from around the world will have an unforgettable opportunity to learn more about our proud history and the unique culinary culture that is quickly making Canada a top destination for travellers in search of diverse cuisines from around the world.”
The Canadian Signature Experiences are a curated collection of extraordinary and authentically Canadian travel experiences. Since the Canadian Signature Experiences program’s inception, the collection has grown to more than 200 members. Destination Canada works in partnership with all 13 Canadian provincial and territorial marketing organizations to build and maintain the collection.