ROCKVILLE, Md. — Ascend Hotel Collection continues to grow its portfolio with six properties entering the collection in the month of April.
“The Ascend Hotel Collection provides independent hoteliers with a variety of options, whether they’re looking for a new construction, conversion, adaptive reuse project or to grow their own mini brand,” says Mark Shalala, vice-president, Development, Upscale Brands, Choice Hotels. “These six new properties are just the start of the 44 planned openings this year, representing 80 deals that have been signed over the last two years.”
The six properties that have opened in April include:
• The Look Red Hook (Brooklyn, N.Y.)
• enVision Hotel Boston-Everett (Everett, Mass.)
• The Hotel at Sunland Park Casino (Sunland Park, N.M.)
• The Solstice Hotel (Erie, Pa.)
• Gold Miners Inn (Grass Valley, Calif.)
• Allentown Park Hotel (Allentown, Pa.)
There are currently 230 open and under-development Ascend properties worldwide, with new openings expected every month throughout 2017.