MONTREAL — Tourisme Montréal has announced its Board of Directors for 2016-2017.
Raymond Bachand will continue to chair the Board of Directors, which is comprised of 15 members.
“Montreal enjoyed a strong tourism performance in 2015,” says Yves Lalumière, president and CEO of Tourisme Montréal.” The city welcomed 9.6 million tourists for a total of $2.9 billion in tourist dollars benefiting the local tourism industry. I would like to thank our members and partners for their outstanding contributions.”
The new Board of Directors is comprised of:
• Stéphanie Allard-Gomez, VP of International Organizations, Montréal International
• Raymond Bachand, strategic advisor, Norton Rose Fulbright Canada
• Christiane Beaulieu, VP of Public Affairs and Communications, Aéroports de Montréal
• Bernard Chênevert, GM, InterContinental Montréal
• Marcel Croux, president, Logifa service informatique
• Manuela Goya, secretary general, Steering Committee, Montréal Cultural Metropolis
• Jacques-André Dupont, VP and COO, L’Équipe Spectra
• Claude Gilbert, president, Gilbert Stratégies Inc.
• Anne-Marie Jean, executive director, Culture Montréal
• Yves Lalumière, president and CEO, Tourisme Montréal
• Dominique Lapointe, GM, Omni Mont-Royal
• Raymond Larivée, president and CEO, Palais des congrès de Montréal
• J.D. Miller, co-founder, B2TEN
• Eve Paré, president and CEO, Hotel Association of Greater Montréal
• Claude Poisson, president of Operations, Société des casinos du Québec
• David Rheault, director of Government Affairs and Community Relations – Québec/Atlantic, Air Canada