By using this Web site, you signify your consent to and agreement to be bound by these terms, practices, and policy.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the privacy practices on this Web site, please address them in writing to Privacy Officer, Kostuch Media, 23 Lesmill Rd., Suite 101, Toronto, Ont. M3B 3P6.
Kostuch Media collects personal information only if site users voluntarily give it to us by completing our User Survey and/ or for contest entry. Users are under no obligation to provide us personal information and need not do so to access our Web site. By volunteering this information, users agree to its collection for the purposes stated below.
Kostuch Media uses the personal information collected to:
- provide users with e-mail updates (if requested) of events, new products, and activities of Kostuch Media
- obtain user feedback concerning the Web site; and/or
- keep aggregate information concerning Web site use.
Collection of Information
- E-mail Updates. When a user subscribes to e-mail updates from Kostuch Media we may collect some or all of the following personal information:
- Postal Code
- E-mail Address
- User Feedback Submitted by e-mail. When submitting a comment by e-mail to our general mailboxes, email@example.com or, we will use your e-mail address to reply to your e-mail; however, we do NOT collect and store your e-mail address in a database.
- Web Site Usage Statistics. Kostuch Media, also collects non-personally-identifiable information that becomes available as a result of a user’s visit to our Web site(s). Information that is automatically collected includes the user’s:
- IP address (a number automatically assigned to your computer when you visit the Web site. Our server automatically logs the user’s IP address);
- Internet Service Provider (ISP);
- Web browser; and
Limiting Use, Disclosure & Retention
An individual’s personal information is used only in connection with the purposes identified in “Purpose” section of this policy. Individual information collected by Kostuch Media, will not be sold or made available to third parties. The retention period for personal information collected by Kostuch Media is as follows:
- information collected for the purpose of completing a User Survey is retained for a period of two years after the survey is processed
Users can subscribe, unsubscribe, or correct information required to receive e-mail updates from Kostuch Media.
To ensure the protection of personal information collected by Kostuch Media, we employ the following physical, organizational and technological security safeguards:
- Access is restricted at the offices of Kostuch Media to employees and other authorized individuals.
- Access to the Kostuch Media servers containing personal information is limited to designated employees, to our Web site development company, and to our ISP, and is accessed only by use of a password.
- The servers of Kostuch Media contain firewall protection.
- All Kostuch Media employees are made aware of the importance of maintaining the confidentiality of our users’ personal information.
Kostuch Media is committed to making readily available to individuals information on our privacy policies and practices.
To review your personal information collected by Kostuch Media, please direct your request in writing to Privacy Officer. Kostuch Media, 23 Lesmill Rd., Suite 101, Toronto, Ont. M3B 3P6.